Few law firms in the world hold the level of expertise in OFAC matters of Ferrari & Associates, P.C.. Located directly across the street from the United States Department of the Treasury in Washington, D.C., Erich C. Ferrari and Ferrari & Associates, P.C. have provided representation in a number of high profile OFAC matters.
Mr. Ferrari has represented a number of the individuals and companies in:
- Removal of Specially Designated National Designations made pursuant to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Act and Syrian Sanctions;
- Counseling on export controls for companies seeking to export medical devices, medicine, and agricultural commodities to Iran under the Trade Sanctions Reform and Export Enhancement Act (TSRA);
- Obtaining specific licensure and guidance from OFAC relating to importation of services from Iran;
- Obtaining specific licensure from OFAC for charities sending money to Iran;
- Defending both U.S. and international clients from OFAC investigations;
- Obtaining interpretative guidance from OFAC on how to properly transfer funds between the U.S. and Iran;
- Development of OFAC compliance programs for international businesses.
- Obtaining travel licenses for travel to Cuba.
Mr. Ferrari is known throughout the world for his work on OFAC matters. He has handled cases for clients across Central America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Mr. Ferrari actively writes on OFAC administered trade sanctions and has been published on the matter. In addition, he is often called upon by media outlets to speak on U.S. trade sanctions issues. He has been interviewed on OFAC related issues by CNN, Time Magazine, the Houston Chronicle, Computer World Magazine, and Moneylaundering.com. He is the founder and author of an OFAC watchdog blog: www.sanctionlaw.com. He is also the author of the Iranian Transactions Regulations Practice Guide, First Edition, the first ever legal practice manual devoted to a single U.S. economic sanctions program.
OFAC matters are extremely complicated, often requiring specialized knowledge of very ambiguous and complex regulations and processes. Only a lawyer with extensive experience in dealing with OFAC will be able to effectively represent a client in such matters.
Erich Ferrari and Ferrari & Associates, P.C. have the experience and knowledge to effectively represent you before OFAC. Contact us today about your case. Ferrari & Associates, P.C. is located in Washington, D.C., but participates in matters across the United States and around the world.